Monday 27 April 2020

PicsArt: Stickers Tool Cool Hack on This Free Editing App!

Hi guys!!

I'm back after a week skipping contents on my blog because I've lost my mood entirely when Blogger removed everything from my blog 🙄 Even my own photos

like duh why do u need to do that?

I've reported and they said the issues have been resolved but boohoo no one would wanna believe that so I just reuploaded all the missing photos *sobs sobs*

neway!

We're in our 3rd day of Ramadhan 😍😍 Ramadhan Mubarak to all Muslims ✨ MCO makes me cook and never buy delivery foods ðŸĪŠ

Cut the chats!



Last 2 weeks, I did a poll on Instagram about the picture I uploaded whether do they want me to make a tutorial or not



and so the result is I'm doing a tutorial today ❤✨✨

All editting process were made on PicsArt!

Yes, PicsArt!

You've been using PicsArt for Grids, Collages, common Effects, Cropping photos...

You're only at the seashore level my dearest 😘

What I'm going to teach for today is how to make kind of aesthetic-edited picture and it's super easy and you can even dig in through PicsArt by yourself later!

1. So first step, install and open the PicsArt app. This app is available for both Android and Apple



2. Next, choose a "COLOURED BACKGROUND" as you scroll down and select on the "ADD PICTURE".
3. Tap the picture added and select "CUTOUT". 
4.  Select the "human-like" shape at the bottom and click ➡ arrow.
5. Use the "PAINT BRUSH" to paint back the area u wanted to keep. Or "ERASER" to remove the area that you dont wanna keep to crop with detailed cut.
6. Then select the ✅


7. Tap on the sticker you've cropped and select "EFFECT"


8. EFFECT > MAGIC > CHOOSE YOUR FAVOURITE EFFECT



9. Select ✅ everytime you're done with 1 effect before proceed with layering another effect.

*Effects I've used in MAGIC: Galaxy, Badlands, Highlight




10. Select "STICKERS" and search for anything aesthetic ✨

11. To use the Slimy circle Sticker, just type in "SLIME" > BLEND > LIGHTEN

12. I used "AESTHETIC CLOUD" "AESTHETIC STARS" "STARS CROWN"


13. Note that you can layer them below or above other stickers.

14. Tap a sticker and click on the "ERASER" on top of part of the screen to erase some part of the sticker.

15. NOW YOU'RE DONE!


This is the most easy PicsArt trick that some may know and some may not ♥

Go dig in more of your creativity using PicsArt Stickers and effects and share it on your Instagram story now! (mind to tag me if you did one 😍

*PicsArt Hack: Open PicsArt > click + >Find Replays > Select any > Select Replay On My Image

I bet this is the end! Adios and Happy Iftar ✨

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here and follow me ♡

BLOGGER COPYRIGHT © 2020. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY MARSYA SABRINA