Monday 22 June 2020

HIATUS: HECTIC EXAM WEEKS!

JUST TO INFORM YOU GUYS

Currently I'm on my 3 final weeks of the semester and that means.

EXAM WEEKS.



Tak update nearly a month dah since haritu because tons of assignments masuk macam duit keluar dekat Shopee :'(

Penat, penat juga. Harap dapat reward diri sendiri dengan something good and sweet habis semester ni <3

Hectic tau pandemic online class ni, rasa tak cukup oxygen and tak cukup hari dalam calendar T.T

This is a short post of information and notice on why tak update lama dah. I'm so sorry T.T

Alright, jom sambung study.

Wish me luck!

Au Revoir <3


Done reading everything? Click the Follow button on your top right corner to get every week informative posts ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here and follow me ♡

BLOGGER COPYRIGHT © 2020. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY MARSYA SABRINA